Saturday, August 16, 2008

We're STILL here!

We decided to stay in town one more day to tie up loose ends. It's been raining so much lately, so we really have to mow the lawn. If we don't, by the time we get back it's going to be a jungle!

Oh, and the fact that I haven't started packing!! Spent most of yesterday in town with the kids, running errands and then a get-together with our HS group friends.

I've been talking with M (birth-mom in CA) and it looks like 2 parties are already in the works. They were pre-exsisting gatherings, but now our "meeting" has been incorporated!!! It's pretty incredible to think about. All the pieces of the puzzle have started to fit together. 39 years of questions, searching for my heritage, wonderinging where I come from. The door has finally opened and I'm about to walk in! WOW!

So I better get my butt in gear and start packin'!!! LOL

No comments: