Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TEXAS

We made it to Texas!!! We slammed through NC, SC, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana in 2 days!!! We hooked up with our friend Marcus in Austin TX, ate, drank, and listened to some great music! Austin is such a cool city!
Now we're in San Antonio. Meeting up with another friend tomorrow. He has an art gallery on the River Walk. So maybe we'll even come home with a beautiful painting!

As far as the family reunion goes, it keeps getting more interesting by the hour. Long story short, a guy I did a show with in college ended up being my birth-step-uncle!!! Is that confusing?Didn't know it at the time, of course. But we did Evita together and my birth-mom came to see him (her step-brother) in the show. Little did she know, she was also seeing her daughter in the same show!!! I know, crazy, huh?
Well he's having a party for me and he's invited some other college friends!! I haven't seen these people in like 20 years. It's going to be a total trip.

No comments: