Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lovely way to start the day.

I love mornings like this. Putting my coffee on, opening all the curtains, seeing that it's not 90degrees out!!! - Yeah, I can have my coffee out on the patio!!!
I'm trying to make this a morning ritual. I have a tendency to go straight to the computer, answer emails and read some news. Sometimes not alway the most positive way to begin the day.

On the other hand, getting some fresh air, admiring my garden, watching the squirrels and the birds, oh and sipping my freshly brewed coffee, now that's a very positive way to begin the day!

Then little B joined me and we chatted about the woodpeckers and the clouds. She informed me that when the clouds are sad and they cry that's when it rains. When the clouds are happy, that's when a rainbow appears! What a beautiful idea. Thanks B.

No comments: