Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So much for blogging

It's already the second week of Sept. and I haven't written a single entry!!!
I'm finding the whole blogging thing much harder than I thought it would be.
Between the actual driving and getting from place to place, and all the outtings and festivities we've been attending - it's been pretty exhausting.

We're in CO right now and really enjoying being with our niece and her fiance in their new home.
Today we went to the Garden of the Gods. What a wonder of nature!! The visitor and nature center has a really cool, totally intact, dinosaur skull fossil, that was unearthed in 1878.
Then we went to Old Colorado City and the nice, little museum there. Old Colorado City was the next city to be established and platted after Denver. That was in 1859!
Garden of the Gods. One of the most beautiful places we've ever seen!

As far as updating the whole birth-family thing: It's been totally overwhelming, exciting, crazy, weird, confusing, etc...etc...etc.
I think it's going to take some time for me to process all the information I've aquired over the last couple weeks. When I can start to do that, I'm sure I'll have to get it out in writing. Quite a few people have even told me I should write a book or a screen-play. Stuff like this, you can't make up.

Truth IS stranger than fiction!

No comments: