Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Catching up on the blog!
















The business of facilitating my childrens learning has taken quite the busy turn! Man, it seems like we have not stopped since moving here. Rick and I were calculating the days and it turns out we've only been here 43 days! That's not a whole lot of time when you consider unpacking your family's entire life, dates with friends and extended family, dates with my husband (:)), field trips, the library, park days, parties and learning-time at home. 43 days goes by really fast!










I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is EXACTLY why we moved back! Our homeschooling journey went from: "what are we going to do?" to "which activity are we going to pick?"










And honestly, we have met some of the coolest moms and kids, ever! My daughter has girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm exstatic for her. Here are pics from our field trip today with the group.

No comments: