Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Treasure Hunting

That's what it feels like! Opening each box and discovering what we packed is like discovering it all over again! haha I'm not about the materialism of 'stuff', but I do have a lot of memories attached to my things. All the places we've traveled, all the little things my parents kept for me from my childhood, my kiddos special do-dads from their 'baby days', beautiful items given to me from my elderly or passed-on relatives. All that energy is right there in those special trinkets!
So unpacking hasn't been the drudgery that I thought it might be. It gives me a chance to remember and appreciate the path that has gotten me to today.

1 comment:

Sbelina said...

Well, I wish I could be as enthusiastic as you are about unpacking. This is the second time we've done it in 4 months, so I'm over it. Anyway.. I'm sorry we missed you! What a bummer. Well, it was nice to hang out with you the couple of times we did. Take care!