Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Flylady

I consider myself to be fairly organized, my house is not in CHAOS, I'm pretty on-top of things. OK -- I'm completely OCD about a lot of stuff!!! haha
But thank GOD for this website!!!! I'm serious!!I recently found out about Flylady.com and what a gem I've found!
I signed up for the yahoo groups, I started a "control journal" (love that title by the way) and I've started what's called the "Baby Steps". Simple things like shining your sink. I kind of already did this, but not consistently. The idea is that it's so much nicer to wake up to a clean, shiny sink! I agree.
Today, I completed one of the tasks in this weeks "ZONE". The zone is the kitchen. Todays task, wipe down the cabinet doors. MAN, did they NEED it!!!
So, for being as "anal" as I am about many things, there is ALWAYS room for improvement.
Tomorrow, it's the fridge:)

No comments: