Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fantastic Home Learning Day!











We had such a great day today.

We accomplished our morning routine, A & B played really well together, they spent time with our awesome neighbor - sewing of all things!!!
While they were occupied over there, I was able to make phones calls and start laying out the plans for their birthday party.
When they came home, A helped me chop pears for our delicious Pear Cake. He loves using the chopper thingy we have - great invention by the way!!!
And all the while, B kept us entertained with dancing, singing and rhymes that she has learned at pre-school!
As I cleaned the kitchen A asked if he could rake up the leaves in the backyard so they could jump in them!!!!! They did this until it got dark and I called them in for dinner.

WOW, were did these kids come from? OK, just kidding, they're mine!
It's just that some days they absolutley amaze me!

No comments: